Today is my good friend Sarah's birthday. I just wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day. The other night Holly, Katie, and I helped Sarah celebrateher birthday by going out to dinner at Chili's. Then we headed over to Katie's house for birthday cake and to watch a chick flick. Does the sombrero look familiar?!? I think that hat is going to become a tradition in our birthday celebrations. ![]() The four of us always have such a fun time together. I am very blessed to have such wonderful friends. You guys are the best!! ![]() Stop by Sarah's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday! |
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Happy Birthday Sarah!!
Posted by
-Melissa-
at
5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 people said this...:
thanks melissa! i'm so glad i got to be your visiting teacher and got the chance to get to know you. i don't know what i'd do without you guys! it's so much fun to hang out together - i always look forward to our time together.
happy birthday to sarah! that was a fun get-together the other night! i don't know what i'd do without everyone either.
Looks like fun, what a cute bunch o'gals.
Post a Comment